#1 Chatzppl - Forum
Welcome to the #1 Chatzppl Message Forums.

You may need to register before you can post: click the register link below to proceed.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

#1 Chatzppl - Forum
Welcome to the #1 Chatzppl Message Forums.

You may need to register before you can post: click the register link below to proceed.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
#1 Chatzppl - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 175 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:22 am
Latest topics
» New Chat Room
Anyone know a good free video editing tool? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 8:52 pm by Isabella

» Coke or Pepsi?
Anyone know a good free video editing tool? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:52 am by JD

» What'd you last eat or are eating?
Anyone know a good free video editing tool? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:49 am by JD

» My Chat and Webiste
Anyone know a good free video editing tool? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:46 am by Isabella

» What is the last movie u watched
Anyone know a good free video editing tool? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:38 am by Isabella

» HI, I'm new and an idiot
Anyone know a good free video editing tool? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:19 am by Isabella

» Jokes......
Anyone know a good free video editing tool? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 12:01 am by catfish

» What turns you off in the bedroom?
Anyone know a good free video editing tool? EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 11:57 pm by catfish

» Beyonce or Rihanna
Anyone know a good free video editing tool? EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 11:55 pm by catfish

Poll

Would you have s3x with someone if they offered you money?

View results

Anyone know a good free video editing tool?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone know a good free video editing tool? Empty Anyone know a good free video editing tool?

Post by Creed101 Sat May 13, 2017 6:47 am

Anyone know anything relatively light that is decently powerful also free. Want something I can install, make some nice edits for some snow vids add sounds starwipes (LOL) and then remove it without a lot of left over crap.

Thanks.
Creed101
Creed101
Speechless
Speechless

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a good free video editing tool? Empty Re: Anyone know a good free video editing tool?

Post by Lips Sat May 13, 2017 7:11 am

Hey @Creed101

It generally depends on your OS (Operating System)

There's iMovie for apple, and video maker for windows, and Symphony. If you are using a linux distort,

And there are free online video editing applications that come with an advanced file manager that helps you to upload and download video files from other sites on the web.

Like:
Video Tool Box.

Features you can use:

You can upload videos up to 600 MB. You can also directly record streams from your webcam or another videocast device.
You can download videos from more than 20 video-sharing websites.
You can add your own watermarks to the videos.
Crop, merge, demux, and hardcode subtitles to your videos.
Gives you two modes to work with – simple and advanced. It is a video converter too as it can convert between all of the popular video formats (3GP, AMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, M4V, MP4, MPEG, MPG, RM, VOB, WMV).

i know there are more free online video editing applications but i have not used / tryed tham be for, so if you want you can also try google!

Lips
Lips

Mood : bashfu

Back to top Go down