#1 Chatzppl - Forum
Welcome to the #1 Chatzppl Message Forums.

You may need to register before you can post: click the register link below to proceed.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

#1 Chatzppl - Forum
Welcome to the #1 Chatzppl Message Forums.

You may need to register before you can post: click the register link below to proceed.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
#1 Chatzppl - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 175 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:22 am
Latest topics
» New Chat Room
Trump's moves on North Korea: your thoughts? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 8:52 pm by Isabella

» Coke or Pepsi?
Trump's moves on North Korea: your thoughts? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:52 am by JD

» What'd you last eat or are eating?
Trump's moves on North Korea: your thoughts? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:49 am by JD

» My Chat and Webiste
Trump's moves on North Korea: your thoughts? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:46 am by Isabella

» What is the last movie u watched
Trump's moves on North Korea: your thoughts? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:38 am by Isabella

» HI, I'm new and an idiot
Trump's moves on North Korea: your thoughts? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:19 am by Isabella

» Jokes......
Trump's moves on North Korea: your thoughts? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 12:01 am by catfish

» What turns you off in the bedroom?
Trump's moves on North Korea: your thoughts? EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 11:57 pm by catfish

» Beyonce or Rihanna
Trump's moves on North Korea: your thoughts? EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 11:55 pm by catfish

Poll

Would you have s3x with someone if they offered you money?

View results

Trump's moves on North Korea: your thoughts?

2 posters

Go down

Do you support the decision making by the United States?

Yes.

No.

I'm not sure.

View results

Trump's moves on North Korea: your thoughts? Empty Trump's moves on North Korea: your thoughts?

Post by Lips Thu May 04, 2017 6:09 am

The United States recently sent a navy "strike group" to the Korean Peninsula while China sent 140,000 troops to their border in fear of retaliation by North Korea following the recent missile attacks on Syria. Kim Jong Un obviously retaliated by threatening war and a North Korean spokesperson said, "The DPRK (North Korea) is ready to react to any mode of war desired by the US."

This is obviously a very high tense situation for everyone and I want to know your thoughts. Do you guys support the U.S. in these decision?
Lips
Lips

Mood : bashfu

Back to top Go down

Trump's moves on North Korea: your thoughts? Empty Re: Trump's moves on North Korea: your thoughts?

Post by Tash. Thu May 04, 2017 11:08 am

North Korea should have been dealt with in 1953. Continuing to kick the can down the road for future generations to deal is how we got to where we are NOW. If Lil Kim continues to threaten his neighbors and the U.S. while "developing" a weapon to carry his threats - the U.S. should use whatever means it takes to stop the threat before it becomes a reality. Lil Kim trying to talk himself into a pair but he'll never get there.

If it takes turning North Korea into a glass parking lot - so be it.
Tash.
Tash.
Newbie User
Newbie User

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum