#1 Chatzppl - Forum
Welcome to the #1 Chatzppl Message Forums.

You may need to register before you can post: click the register link below to proceed.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

#1 Chatzppl - Forum
Welcome to the #1 Chatzppl Message Forums.

You may need to register before you can post: click the register link below to proceed.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
#1 Chatzppl - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 175 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:22 am
Latest topics
» New Chat Room
What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 8:52 pm by Isabella

» Coke or Pepsi?
What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:52 am by JD

» What'd you last eat or are eating?
What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:49 am by JD

» My Chat and Webiste
What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:46 am by Isabella

» What is the last movie u watched
What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:38 am by Isabella

» HI, I'm new and an idiot
What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 1:19 am by Isabella

» Jokes......
What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 12:01 am by catfish

» What turns you off in the bedroom?
What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you? EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 11:57 pm by catfish

» Beyonce or Rihanna
What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you? EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 11:55 pm by catfish

Poll

Would you have s3x with someone if they offered you money?

View results

What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?

2 posters

Go down

What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you? Empty What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?

Post by Guesty Sun May 14, 2017 1:13 am

The funniest thing that ever happened to me is when I slipped down the stairs on my way to work i had rolled all the way down and landed on my but with everyone watching O_O! =\
Guesty
Guesty
Newbie User
Newbie User

Mood : None

Back to top Go down

What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you? Empty Re: What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?

Post by Lips Sun May 14, 2017 2:10 am

Um, it would have to be when sneezed and farted at the same time in school class room . . It's like I had not chance to control it.

It was funny for a laugh. but i was also embarrassed  Embarassed
Lips
Lips

Mood : bashfu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum